Acoustic-Fun C75X 75ohm Digital Coaxial Cable
Acoustic-Fun C75X Cable is a high quality Coaxial cable with performance far exceeds what other run-of-the-mill coaxial cables can achieve. It is done by simply doing a proper job of using proper cable with quality connector, and assemble them together properly.
What's the difference?
Well, as incredible as it may sound, a improperly made digtal cable can product echo of the signal that is being sent. This is rather like a wave crashes onto a breakwater and some of it got bounced back instead of absorbed. If we use camera as an analogy, it can be equated to the lens flare, where good lens do everything to eliminate the ghosting, while the bad ones have flare and ghosting everywhere.
The C75X cable excels in providing excellent detail, sound-stage, imaging transparency and focus.
- Superior wide-band design for superior result with precise signal and low jitter.
- Is constructed with quality 75 ohm coaxial cable with quality RCA connector.
- Is constructed in factory with professional equipments, after connecting the cable to the connector, it is fully encapsulated by injection molded plastic to further enhance performance and reliability.
The pleasant surprise inside the RCA connector. Most other manufacturer either use heat shrink, hot glue or sometimes nothing at all to protect the joints, while our C75X cable have the whole thing fully encapsulated in a tough plastic body.
Alright, if the above is a bit too much gibberish for your liking, let's get to the point below!
- Proper 75ohm Coaxial for precise and reliable transmission of signal.
- Quality RCA Connector for secure connection and reliable contact.
- Full encapsulation of contact for ultra reliable joints against corrosion and stress.
- Great price, by having the cable factory made in a large batch, we are able to use better quality parts as well as techniques that are not available to most cable makers, and still able to keep the cost down.
- Impedance: 75ohm
- Connector type: RCA
- Cable length: 1.0M
- Minimum bends radius: 35mm
- Cable diameter: 7mm
- Q1: My original ***** (insert the name of the cable in question) is already working well, why should I bother with C75X?
A1: Like most performance cables, the advantage of C75X really needs to be heard. We have tested our C75X against many other cables and found it on par if not superior to cables costing several times more.
- Q2: ***** claim (insert the name of the last guy who said BNC is better) digital cable should use BNC connector for much better performance instead of RCA.
A2: We agree BNC connector is better than RCA for digital signal transmission, but at last count, found that digital equipments with RCA S/PDIF connector still far out number ones comes with BNC. We felt it is more practical to make a better RCA coaxial cable than making a BNC coaxial that most people can't use.
- Q3: ***** claim (insert the name of the last guy who said optical is better) optical is the only way to go!!!
A3: As much as we would like to praise our SIO Toslink Cable, we have to say Coaxial cable consistently outperforms Toslink cable in many of our own comparison tests. We could tell you our SIO is way better than our C75X, but that'd be lying.
- Q4: Errr... Why do you sell SIO Toslink Cable if coaxial sounds better?
A4: A lot of modern equipments have nothing but toslink output, even some expensive players only have toslink output available. That basically prevents anyone from using coaxial cable in the setup, if a toslink cable had to be used, then why not make sure it is one of the best Toslink cable being used?
- Q5: May I ask you what equipments you have have Toslink output only?
A5: Sony Playstation 3 (Don't laugh, it actually sounds quite good!), our Cable TV box (HDTV), Sony SCD-600EX (CD/SACD player) and a couple oddball stuff that I got stuck in my closet.
- Q6: Will you have longer cable soon?
A6: That depends on popular requests, if a lot of people are letting me know that they want a specific length, I will carry it.
For KECES: All KECES products carries an 1 year parts and labor warranty.
For IeGO: All IeGO products carries a 5 year parts and labor warranty.
For Acoustic-Fun: All Acoustic-Fun products carries a 3 year parts and labor warranty, please keep your original shipping box as it will contain the serial number needed for the warranty.
For All Products: Within warranty period, we will fix or replace it as quickly as possible at our discretion(usually under 3 days). User will be responsible for shipping it to us, and we will pay for the return shipping. For product out of warranty, we will charge a minimal repair/return shipping charge and process it quickly just like we do for warranty. Warranty will be voided if the product is modified, physically damaged(including but not limited to: impact/fall, moisture/water, fire, lighting or other force of nature/acts of God), or improperly used in ways that the product is not rated for.
All right reserved, no part of this text and photos/images may be used without permission.